Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nat'l Scrapbooking Month Promotions 30% off & Sneak Peek


Give scrapbooking a try with Stampin' Up's National Scrapbooking Month promotion! You will get 30% off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including:


•Select stamp sets
•Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
•Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio


These digital download bundles consist of existing downloads that have been bundled and discounted especially for this promotion and are intended to be used to create a themed photobook during National Scrapbooking Month.

I started using My Digital Studio 2 months ago and if you use a computer, you can use My Digital Studio!  And whatever you download (instantly!) you keep forever, so no worrying about running out!!  Plus digital images take up a lot less room, right?  I will be posting more info about the great May promotions this week so be sure to check back, OK?

And as I mentioned in my post title, here is a sneaky peek of what else is coming up this week....Can you guess what it is/they are?
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment