Here are pictures of some of the dogs that were participating in the "fun run" which is a good practice for when they are competing in a real dog trial - our furbaby Inu is in the middle....
Here is Inu waiting her turn in her soft crate - it was so funny because when we walked away from her and forgot to tell her to "stay" she would jump out and follow us quietly! After all, this is her home training class site!
I used the Stampin' Up flower punches and edgers on the cards - I just love how well those work and look.
1. Cut bag to 4 ¼” tall. Trace and cut out bottom layers of purse from solid color paper (front panel and back panel) following Becky’s directions.
2. Trace and cut out top layers from printed paper; lid from solid paper if you prefer.
3. Make 2 holes in bottom layer back panel for ribbon handles.
4. Cut 12” length of ribbon and run through holes & glue down.
5. Glue top layers to bottom layers.
6. Adhere the paper bag to the front piece, then fold the bottom of the paper bag down.
7. Put adhesive on the bag, not the cardstock and line up the cardstock pieces front to back. Don't line up the bag because they are not all straight, just line up the paper.
8. Add flower, brad, etc. to lid and close with a velcro self adhesive.