Time for the weekly Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge #29 with a Valentine's theme!
It was fun playing with Stampin Up's My Digital Studio to make my valentine card:
There were a ton of beautiful Valentine cards done by the design team!
Valentine cards are so much fun to make - why don't you join us? Here are some guidelines:
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS029.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
So what did you get and/or do for Valentine's Day? I got some beautiful white roses edged in dark pink and a gift bucket with yummy smelling soaps, etc. in it...