Thursday, April 12, 2012

Card sketch week #34



Another week has arrived for the Stampin Queens card sketch challenge!
This is the card sketch #34.

This is my card - the Stampin Up colors I used were pool party, white, and poppy parade.  I made this card with My Digital Studio and used a few new digital stamps I bought and instantly downloaded.

Here are a few cards of what the other design team members did:




If you go to the website here:


You can see more of the design team's card and join in this weeks card sketch challenge as well!

Since I had just done a blog post on the new Summer Smooches, I had to share this beautiful card that Erica submitted in last week's card sketch challenge - She used the elegant fabric brads from Summer Smooches and the daffodil ribbon.  She also used the striped embossing folder from Stampin Up to create a checked look - very very pretty!  The Stampin Up embossing folders are a lot of fun to play with and only cost $7.95 each.  They are really great to use on a My Digital Studio card after you have printed it out too!


Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment