Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Virtual stamping with others - my card; try digital stamping for FREE





Two free trials you can explore on your laptop or computer!  Read on for more info!!

My online Stampin Up store
Free tutorial of the Project of the Week
Special deal of the week - Free Card with purchase


My card I just made with My Digital Studio
Today I had lots of fun doing an online virtual stamping group with 6 other demonstrators, and have only met one of them in real life!  This is the card I made in this group using the digital stamping software My Digital Studio.
This online event was called "Chat & Challenge" and if you join my group as a Stampin Up demonstrator, you would be able to do events like this too!  This is one of the benefits a demonstrator gets when she joins SUDSOL - Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line.  You even get a trial membership to see if you like it, which is what I did.  Click on the SUDSOL link at the bottom of  my blog to see what I mean...
Here is the card sketch design we were given in advance to use:

At the time to join the chat, we hopped on and talked about stuff just like you would if you got together with some other stamping friends - kids, dogs, weather, what's on tv, the new Stampin Up products....And here are what the other ladies came up with!






   



How easy and convenient this was – then it was back to getting dinner ready, eating dinner, watching the game on tv, and some of the ladies were going to get ready for bed, depending on what time zone they were in…

Why would you want to join my team with Stampin Up? I really like getting the discounts, and advance purchases of upcoming products! You can make it as convenient at the virtual stamping group I just did today if you choose to join and do digital stamping - it can be instant and quick!


I bet you have lots of great pictures on your computer or flashdrive that are just begging to be used! Here is your chance to do that!! If you use your laptop/computer for managing and editing your pictures, you have what it takes to do the digital stamping software program that Stampin Up has - My Digital Studio.

It really is that easy.

And to make it even easier, you can try a free month-long trial of My Digital Studio...Did you hear me right? Yes, F R E E. 
 
Click on this link and check it out OK? Don't let your pix sit around waiting to be used on your computer, laptop, or flashdrive any longer! You will be sooo glad you tried My Digital Studio - I know I was :-)
 


My Digital Studio is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors, and templates. Be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, slideshows, and more—which you can then print using Stampin’ Up!’s print services, or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet. The $175 Digital + Starter Kit contains over $340 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio software—only $125 during Sale-A-Bration!

Do something with all those photos!!
(besides posting them in social networks...)
Your children, grandchildren, family will be glad you did.

To love what we do, and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment