Monday, March 19, 2012

Card sketch #30 Stampin Queens



This week card sketch challenge #30 started on Wednesday over at Stampin Queens!  Here is the card sketch.  I used the digital cardmaking/scrapbooking software program by Stampin Up called My Digital Studio to design my card.  I made a monochromatic themed card in purples and since I couldn't decide which pretty border I wanted to use, I used them all!


There were lots of beautiful variations in the cards that the design team came up with! Take a look here or you can view them at the website for the Stampin Queens card sketches at http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/03/sqsc-30.html






What a great card sketch design - so much you can do with it - why don't you make up a quick card using this sketch and join us?  Upload your card on the website so we can enjoy it too!


Don't forget the Stampin Up Saleabrations catalog and free products special ends on March 31!  You can look at the catalog again and place your order right from your home and computer at my online store.  Click on the scalloped circle on the left side of my blog and get free Stampin Up items with only a $50 order, as well as a free card from me  :-) 
You could even choose one of the cards above that I would make up just for you with your order if you wanted!!  Now that is service, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment