Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Stampin Up catalog, more hostess benefits, and new items!!

The new Stampin Up catalog is soooo exciting - lots of new, fun items!  Here are a few pics of them:



 


New "in colors"






 Colored embossing powders, ruffled ribbon...

 And if you have even thought about joining as a Stampin Up demonstrator yourself, THIS is the time to do it for only $99!!  Here's what you get in the starter kit:

 And you get everything to make this project box!! 
How cute is it?!


I want this for myself too!!


I would really love to have join as a demonstrator with me!!  There are so many advantages to it....and you can try it out for 3-6 months at $99.  Just imagine, getting discounts, access to previews and demonstrator-only info, invites to events - Send me an email if you are interested OK?  mklecuyer@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment