Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last day to order from sale is Tuesday! My first photobook...

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with Stampin' Up!
National Scrapbooking Month Promotion (May 1-31, 2011)

From May 1-31, get 30% off a variety of scrapbooking products, including select stamp sets, digital downloads, and My Digital Studio print products!
Just a reminder that it is only a couple more days that you can take advantage of this sale...
 
From May 1-31, get 30%off a variety of scrapbooking products,
including select:
•Stamp sets!
•Digital downloads!
•My Digital Studio print products

In addition, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during the month of May, and you'll get 30% off the Digital+ Starter Kit. The Digital+ Starter Kit contains over $320 worth of high-quality Stampin' Up! products, including the innovative digital designing software, My Digital Studio--and during this special promotion, you'll pay just $122.50!  Click here to see all the exciting products the Digital+ Starter Kit contains.

But that's not all! When you join the Stampin' Up! family, you can also purchase the Stampin' Memories Add-On - an additional $75 worth of scrapbooking products--for just $35.
With the Stampin' Memories Add-On, you'll get:
•A stamp set
•A package of card stock
•A package of Designer Series Paper
•A package of Quick Accents (self-adhesive die cuts)
•A Designer Printed 12" x 12" Album

The Stampin' Memories Add-On is usually priced at $50, but when you join the Stampin' Up! family during the National Scrapbooking Month Promotion, you'll get an additional 30%discount....I used this 30%when I joined!  And I swear if I wasn't a demonstrator already, I sure would want to take advantage of this great offer....I know I haven't regretted joining at all - in fact, it has been 2 years already!  Time sure flies when you're having fun!!  In July I will be going to the Stampin' Up annual convention in Salt Lake City (my first one!) and will get to tour the Stampin' Up factory and office. 

This week I have been working hard get my digital pictures and real photos from the past 18 years to organize them and use My Digital Studio
- and take advantage of the My Digital Studio photobook sale by Tuesday.  I am putting together my first photobook for my son's h.s. graduation, so going through 18 years' worth of pictures.  Sure is bringing back a ton of memories. 

I've picked out the pictures I want to use, scanned the photos that weren't digital, and just finished organizing them into theme folders.  Since the photobook will be 25 pages, I need to add a few more to the 20 pages I have already put a designer paper on.  It sure is hard to pick only 25 pages of pictures!!  I am trying to use a black, crumbcake, browns, and blues color scheme, and bought some new My Digital Studio items to try out.

So tomorrow on our way to a Zuni culture festival in cooler Flagstaff, I will be putting the photos into the photobook pages I started - bringing the laptop that has My Digital Studio on it.  My goal is to order the photobook on Monday, May 30th so I can get the sale prices.

Here is one of the clear stamp sets that is on sale right now:
(you get 30% off the price of $14.95  Printed Petals)


This is one of the digital download bundles that is on sale:
(you get 30% off of $19.36 - First Edition Vintage)


I bought this digital download (flowers, bows, paper, etc.) - You don't have to spend a lot of $$ to get some new fun digital items.  It's even better when you buy the digital items and get them almost instantly because they are available to download right after you pay for them! 

I took an hour off of the scrapbook organizing today to do my first clogging class - it was lots of fun and different than I thought it would be. 
Hope you have some fun plans for the long holiday weekend!

I'll be sharing more of my first My Digital Studio photobook when I get it done, OK?






No comments:

Post a Comment