Saturday, October 9, 2021

Handmade cute crocheted critters etc.; great for Christmas gifts

 

 



Been working on a list of the Christmas gifts I have to get as I have to mail them out....and I wanted to share a few of the pictures of the cute crocheted critters my daughter-in-law, Nary, has been making.  These would be great for Christmas gifts!  She has an Etsy shop where you can order one for yourself, and she also does take amigurumi commissions.  I have seen her crochet while I visited and she really pays attention to making sure the details are perfect and uses yarn that is super soft.  The yarn is perfect for children and babies, and she also packages the items in pretty paper and gives a special gift for you!  Her prices are very reasonable and you just add the cost of shipping.

Take a look at these critters and check out her Etsy shop:   etsy.com/shop/narycrochet    

You can see more of her crocheted items here:

 https://www.instagram.com/narycrochets/

Thanks for looking; I know she appreciates your business.














No comments:

Post a Comment