Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Halloween party treat boxes - coffins, haystacks!

 

My clog dancing class is celebrating Halloween and I am putting together some Halloween party favors, starting with Stampin' Up's coffin boxes!  Here is one that I started with that can be hung...it opens from the bottom so treats can be put inside it.

The rest of the boxes don't have the ribbon at the top, since I had 23 more to make!  Here are the 6 different types of boxes I made:



Here are some closeups - the mummies have green eyes; the skeleton has red eyes, and the bats are punched from black glimmer paper:



I will also be making these Paper Pumpkin party favors (haystacks) and put a New York peppermint patty in them:


Paper Pumpkin kits are a time saver and great when you need to make several projects!!

I am also giving some handouts with Halloween puzzles and mazes for folks to do:


Since the party is Monday night I will be making some pumpkin cupcakes to bring, and putting Halloween candies into containers so the dancers can choose which candies they want to put into their coffin treat box.  We have asked everyone to dress up in Halloween colors or costumes (I will be a giraffe!) and bring a snack if they want.  And we will be dancing to Halloween music!  I will share more pictures later if I remember to take some; often I get caught up in the fun and forget...What are your plans for Halloween??

Most of the products are Stampin' Up (both current and retired), and you can check them out in my online store:

https://marynoble.stampinup.net/






No comments:

Post a Comment