Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Brand-new Stampin' Up catalog now available!



 
The brand-new Stampin' Up catalog just came out!  You can take a look at it by clicking on picture of it on the side here, which takes you to my online store (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble) that has the catalog link in it.  There are so many new and beautiful products - here are a few of the projects you can make with them:












There are so many wonderful items that it is hard for me to decide which ones to get now so that I stay within my budget! One of my 8-yr old furbabies has been dealing with an allergy that has just turned into a sinus infection...Since I have had several of them I can see how miserable she is so we went to the vets to get some antibiotics today - they gave us 2 different kinds of antibiotics!  Hope she feels better soon...


Let me know if you have any questions on what you want to order, OK?  Be sure to check back here on my blog for more information on these products and projects!

My online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment