Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mothers' Day



Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers out there, whether your children are human or furbabies!!  These are the flowers I sent to my mother; her birthday was May 9th so I sent them to her early and chose some special and different flowers to her to celebrate both days.  She always says not to spend $$ on her or send her anything and that a card and phone call will be enough....But this year my siblings and I ignored her again and she got 3 sets of flowers!

  I also made her a birthday card which I forgot to take a picture of so I can't share it here, but did take pictures of her Mothers' Day card.  


 I used several Stampin' Up items that had a garden theme since my mother likes to garden.  I brayered the bottom designer paper with blue.

 I colored the pearls with a blue Stampin' Up marker and since I know that bumpy things like the pearls don't go through the mail very well, I put some soft thin plastic paper on top of them before inserting the card into the envelope. On the envelope above the bumps I put some clear packing tape, as I have found it helps to keep it from tearing and goes more easily through the mail machines.
  I see that there is new gardening stamp in the upcoming new Stampin' Up catalog which you will be able to see and order from next month.  However, if you join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator with me, not only will you get to see the new catalog now, you will also be able to order some of the new items in a special preorder right now!  Check it out in my online store:
  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/jointhefun

Although I love living in Arizona, I do miss that I don't get to see my mother much as she lives in Mass.  I do go out to spend a couple weeks with her every year, but not in the cold and snowy winters!

So what did you do for Mothers' Day?
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/jointhefun





No comments:

Post a Comment