Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My "step-dog" Nala!



My son and his wife visited recently despite the heat of 100 degrees; even though they live in North Carolina and have humid heat, they agreed it was a little warmer here in Arizona.  They went to the Lindsey Stirling concert in Phoenix with us which was an awesome concert, although it was in an outside amphitheatre which involved sitting outside in the heat for 5 hours - we definitely are dedicated fans!  They also brought their little 1+  year old chihauhau, Nala, with them.  Now in addition to 2 furbabies, I have a "step-dog!"  She is full of energy!  Here are some cute pictures of Nala:

Look at those beautiful ears!  And she loves to tug on her big tug toy:


We had an extra doggy crate bed, which she took to right off and ran right into it:

And she loved all the doggy toys that my furbabies have:

It took almost a whole suitcase of doggy stuff to pack for her!

Nala also likes helping to pack up her stuff:

Although I miss my son, his wife, and Nala, I don't think my furbabies miss Nala much, since quite a bit of the attention was on her!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment