Sunday, May 20, 2018

It's all about THE wedding! An album for you...

I am sure you all have seen the wedding of the year on television this past week...or at least have read or heard all about it!  So I thought I would share some pictures of the wedding album I made for my niece and her husband last month!!  Their wedding color was purple - my fave color!  Here is the front of the album:  (sorry about the quality of the photos; I took them outside in the sun thinking they would have great lighting, but as you can see, that didn't happen - had already mailed the album out before I checked my photos - ugh!)


 

I used quilting batting to cover the album, then made a purple satin covering for it with beautiful ruffled lace edging and purple satin ties.  I did buy some fancy wedding trim, lace, and the first page, but the rest of the supplies I already had - that's the life of a papercrafter, right?!

Here is the front and back inside covers:


 The album  pages were purple 12 x 12" papers and pearl/rhinestones embellishments:






 Since they have 2 cats and used that design on their invitations, I incorporated the 2 cats into some of the album!  A few more of the fancier pages:










In the back cover, I put a pocket and put a package of gold photo corners so they could mount pictures in the album. 
 
 I knew they had a professional photographer and would therefore, get a professional photo album, but you can't put everything into it....so honeymoon pictures, wedding cards and tags, and informal photos can go into this purple album, as well as pictures they take after their wedding.  After all, their together "journey" has just begun, just like the royal wedding couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment