Wednesday, April 23, 2014

FREE shipping 3 more days; some fave retiring items



 

 Just wanted to remind you about the "bundling" opportunity that Stampin' Up has right now, for 3 more days.  Although the product retiring list can be sad, they have offset it with giving you FREE shipping on them!  

I thought I would share a few pictures of my fave products - do you love these as much as me??
Which ones do you HAVE to have, before they are gone?  You can buy them in my online store and have them sent directly to you for FREE!
 









 I know I included some french sets, but I think sayings in French are romantic and mysterious, so can be fun to include them.  Maybe you will learn some French as well LOL.


These are "bundled" sets so you get 15% off for both!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment