Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Blog Hop today!! Di's Country INKers


Hi, hello, welcome to Di's Country INKers April Fools Blog Hop!!
If you are already seeing the other participants in this blog hop, you just came from the blog of Crystal :   www.stampinonroodfarm.blogspot.com

For my project I wanted to do something that I have been seeing - this project has been done in many different exciting and interesting designs and I'm sure you have also seen tutorials and templates on how to make them.   

I decided to make my project in a size that I could put into a standard A1 envelope to mail (4" x 4").

I also had some help from my furbabies, Inu and Tootsi, who inspired my theme....well, with the blog name of Dogg and Pony Show, it is to be expected, right?!

Here is my project - can you tell what it is??
 
 


 Inu and Tootsi tell me that you need more information and pictures, so here are a few more:




Now Inu and Tootsi are getting excited to see what's coming up next in the pictures of this project!
 




Can you tell what it is yet?  Give them more, says Inu and  Tootsi!
Okay now time for the full frontal pictures!






And finally, the full effect!




Yep, my April Fools blog hop project was a card in a box with two dogs having fun!
 Now Inu and Tootsi are getting bored, the wait was hard to do!  So off they go, but before you hop to the next blog, here are the stamp sets I used for my project, along with gumball green cardstock, ribbon, and paper stacks (blender pen to color the two dogs):





Hope you enjoyed my April Fools Blog Hop project and had some fun!  

Now onto the next fun project by Leslie - click on the button below to see what awesomeness she has for you.  Thanks for stopping in!


If you get lost, don't worry, below are the links for everyone's blog:
Mary  www.doggandponyshow.blogspot.com (You are here)

www.blessingsandblossoms.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. what a great project! you had a great idea with it and now you have convinced me I need those dog stamps! Loving the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Too cute, I need to show Jayne she works at a vet office. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest doggie card I've ever seen Mary! Great card in a box! Like how you used the burlap ribbon. Now I need to get both animal stamp sets that you used. :)

    ReplyDelete