Saturday, January 4, 2014

My mini-Christmas tree, angels, bows, snowflakes class



 Now that the holidays are over for another year and 2014 is upon us, I just downloaded the pictures from my camera and wanted to share these.  Our Christmas is a cute 3' glittery tree with mini-lights; just the perfect size for hanging whatever I make for my Christmas class.  It's low maintenance too and easy to store lol.  This year I chose a blue and teal color theme, because the festive flurry snowflakes kit by Stampin' Up were silver and soft sky.

 I made the angels using the bow diecut and with the leftover pieces, I made bows to fill in.

 Everyone who came to my December snowflakes class got a bow angel and bow!  Here is one of the beautiful dimensional snowflakes we made.
 I hot glued a brooch pin to the back of the snowflakes that I gave as gifts, so the snowflake could be pinned somewhere or hung somewhere.

 In the snowflake class we also made a snowflake box, and a fancy bag with a paper doily and snowflake.  The craft non-stick pad that Stampin' Up has was great for gluing on top of, since nothing stuck to it and it was super easy cleanup!  They are so good that I have two of them!!


Even though the holiday Stampin' Up catalog has ended, there were several items that were carried over, so you can still purchase them.  Here are a few of them:






If you want to see all the Christmas/holiday products that are still available and not shown in the annual Stampin' Up catalog, you can go to my online store and look at them there.  BTW, the Festive Flurry stamp set and diecut are the ones that you would use to make the snowflakes shown above...Don't forget to take a peek at the new Occasions catalog that just came out too, OK?  Let me know if you want anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment