Sunday, December 22, 2013

More card designs with Paper Craft Crew card sketch #72

 Paper Craft Crew card sketch #72

 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2013/12/18/pcccs-72-card-sketch/

 Well if you are like me you are just getting around to addressing and sending out your Christmas cards lol.  I have sent out those cards that go with gifts already, but since I make up calendars to put with my Christmas cards, I just finished them up.  Guess that is my yearly Christmas tradition - sending out late Christmas cards! So now going to address my envelopes.  I will be putting up pictures of the beautiful mini-calendars I made soon.
Speaking of beautiful, check out the beautiful cards from the design team using this week's Paper Craft Crew card sketch  #72.








  • POSTING END TIME:  If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM EST
  • VOTING:  Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM EST.  Voting ends on Sunday, December 29th, 2013 at 12:30 PM EST.
http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2013/12/18/pcccs-72-card-sketch/

No comments:

Post a Comment