Here is this week's card sketch #68 for the Paper Craft Crew challenge! Check out the cards by the designers:
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS068.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 PM EST.