I thought I would share a tutorial from Stampin' Up with you. When you are a demonstrator, you have access to lots of tutorials, templates, and new, fresh, current ideas! If you like snowflakes (Not to shovel or scrape!) you will like this card! You can order any of these supplies in my online store. Or better yet, join as a demonstrator with me and get 20% off all your orders :-)
|Joyful Tidings Card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")|
Festive Flurry Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock
Silver Foil Sheets
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
Frosted Finishes Embellishments
Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Stamp "Joyful tidings" in Soft Sky ink on the bottom of the Whisper White card front.
- Using the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, emboss a 4-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Using the Big Shot and the Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, cut the bottom edge of the embossed cardstock. Adhere to the top half of the card front.
- Stamp the snowflake image in VersaMark ink on a Silver Foil Sheet. Cover the image with Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder, and heat emboss.
- Using the Big Shot and the Festive Flurries Framelits Dies, cut out the embossed snowflake image.
- Adhere the snowflake to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Frosted Finishes Embellishment to the center of the snowflake.