Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Prima doll tag card illustrated tutorial

I made up another batch of Prima paper doll tag cards for the online swap at SCS using this beautiful lady stamp.  I thought she wanted to be "elegant" so I used elegant items to make it up:  Designer paper with velvet flourishes for the dress, tulle ties and flower, rhinestone brad, lace bow, glimmery silvery gray for the chandelier, paper doily, shimmery cream paper embossed with fancy embossing folder - some of the items used here are Stampin' Up, both current and retired.  I used my Stampin' Up markers, StazOn ink pad, punches, and aqua painter pen.


Below are some of the pictures I took while I was putting this together, and might help to give you ideas!




 




  


































 I used a whole roll of mini-glue dots for these four tag cards!


 An alternative way of making the tulle flower - cut strips that are shorter instead of using two layers of tulle, but you need that red sticky tape for sure!


I even had a helper for part of the time, but she got bored and left....Goodbye Inu!

Email me if you have questions, and don't forget, you have until Oct. 21 to join Stampin' Up for only $25!  
P.S.  Did you see the new Stamp Camps that I will be having?


No comments:

Post a Comment