Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stampin' Up's new catalog now available!!



The new Stampin' Up catalog is now available!!  Look at all the great and newest products, colors, tools, accessories, and of course, stamp sets, here:  

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

After you have been through the catalog (a couple times at least, right?!), you will want to start a wish list, and maybe even a budget so you can start to get some of those items you have to have!  It's easy to order in my online store....and it's an even better time to join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator for only $99 and then you will get a 20% discount on your orders!  Plus you get either a free trimmer or stamp set from me, and my monthly cards too - Wow!!

Remember you still have a couple more days to buy Stampin' Up items from the previous catalog, if they are available - some of the items have sold out already....

Let me know if I can help you with your order, and/or joining Stampin' Up with my little team of demonstrators, OK?

Now back to going over my wish list and reviewing the creative ideas in the new Stampin' Up catalog...:-)

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/




No comments:

Post a Comment