This weekend I will be hosting my first cardmaking class! Here are a few sneak peeks of the cards and project we will be making...
I will be teaching these techniques:
· Using markers to color on stamps
· Triple time stamping technique
· Embossing cards with embossing folders
· Aligning stamps with a stamp-a-ma-jig
· Bow making with a fork and a brad
· Piecing and layering cards
· Lining an envelope to match your card
To RSVP me if you want to come, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bring a friend and receive a free gift!
All supplies are provided for $10.
Hope you can join us for some fun!!