Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stampin Up regional convention in Phoenix, AZ

  

I was able to go to the regional convention for Stampin Up today!  I was so darned excited to be able to sit right up front with Diana Gibbs too - she is the Watercoloring Wizard - takes a plain ole black and white stamped image and turns it into a work of art! 

And all the wonderfully creative exhibits and projects that were shown and the fun stuff I took home!!  Above are the make and takes with new Stampin Up items that I did - see how crooked my lines are?  I was too busy looking at everything to get them right lol.  Here are two of the great items that the ladies I sat with gave us:


Isn't that owl pin adorable?  And now I have to try doing the pansy butterflies, since I have the butterfly punch...

Of course I brought my camera, but after about 10 pictures, the batteries die :-(  And the pictures I took after that with my cell phone are fuzzy because it doesn't do well unless you have really good lighting.  But here are some of the better pictures:






This last picture (taken with my cell phone, so not the best quality) is everyone having our boxed lunches, which were provided too! 
Gee I wonder who those girls are in the front having fun??!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment