Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas craft class kits still available - get a free gift too!


 You can get this snowflake free!!  Not only are there spots available in my Christmas craft class this Sat. (Dec. 4 at 1 - 3 pm), I also have kits-to-go available. 
You will receive a free gift too - the snowflake bookmark clip that is shown above. 
For $10 you will make 10 gift tags, 6 cards, and decorate a cute bag to put them all in.  I will provide everything you need.  Just come and have some fun and make a lovely gift for someone - or keep!   

Here are some pictures of the projects that are similar to what you will be able to make - and I will help you!

     
  
If you can't come to the class, you can buy the class in a kit-to-go.  All the supplies will be prepared for you to put together at your convenience. 
Wouldn't this be a great project for your grandchildren to do when they come over to visit you? 

Here is the little bag you will be able to decorate: 



Just send me an email if you would like to come to my first monthly craft class or get the kit-to-go OK?  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment