Monday, March 22, 2010

Bunny Easter treat bags

I love those marshmallow treats, and love the color purple - so when I saw these purple bunny marshmallow treats I just had to get them....After sampling them (can't eat just one you know) I made up some Easter treat bags for them and use the Stampin Up two-step bird punch.  This punch is so cute and versatile - this project was super easy and quick with no stamping.  Those are purple foil wrapped dark chocolate eggs in the treat bag with the purple bunny - maybe I should have made the treat tag and bird in shades of purple too!  These are almost too cute to open and eat....almost....good thing I gave them all away - guess what happened to the leftover marshmallow bunnies??!! 

Stampin Up also sells some adorable felt flowers and I used them to make up some beautiful jumbo paper clip holders - I think I will have to keep one for myself they are so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment