Friday, July 8, 2022

Hope you had a good 4th of July holiday weekend...how time flies!!

  

What have I been doing lately??!!  One of my furbabies, Tootsi, recently got a broken back paw, so had to nurse her for a couple months....she is all healed and happy now!

Can't believe it has been since January that I posted here....been busy like most of you and now that summer is here, it seems to get even busier!  But I continue to do my crafts - cardmaking and scrapbooking.  I really love the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits to make up cards - they are really pretty and easy to put together while I watch tv - am a big fan of doing 2 things at one time!  Here are some of the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin cards I've done recently and everyone loves getting their card:




Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits are super, as well all the kits they have - everything is in them that you need (other than basic supplies) to put together some awesome cards! 

Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project. You will be surprised with projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $23.50 a month (shipping included). Talk about happy mail!  The July Paper Pumpkin kit is the Adventurous Nautical Theme for Everyone - The Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit not only has beautiful cards with gorgeous dry embossing, but the nautical design is appealing to everyone! Send your well wishes to father’s, brother’s, sister’s and friends who love setting sail on the ocean. Plus, the message in a bottle motif is great fun for kids who love a little bit of mystery!  And rumor has it that next month's kit has a free gift in it!!  You do have to sign up by the 10th of each month to get it so I just put it on automatic and then don't have to worry about making sure I get one!!

Check these kits out in my online stores:  

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2103050

and https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

where you can see the newest catalogs, the 2022 Mini-Catalog (not too early to think about the upcoming holidays!!) and Sale-A-Bration where you can earn free products!  



Gotta share a pic of my other furbaby, Inu, who keeps me laughing and focused....here she is bringing me a roll of toilet paper from the bathroom which she will readily trade for a treat!  She couldn't find an empty toilet roll so she grabbed a full one!  lol  We love our furbabies!!  Hope you are enjoying your summer and send me an email if you have any questions, OK?!




 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment