Monday, August 9, 2021

New Stampin' Up catalogs for holidays & free products

 

 

 Wow I can't believe that summer is almost over!   With the relaxed Covid guidelines and vaccinations, I have been doing what most everyone else has been doing - visiting with friends and family, which have involved several trips to the east coast.  Hope you have been able to do some of the same!

It's great that Stampin' Up continues to produce many new wonderful items as well - the new holiday mini-catalog just came out, and they also put out the Sale-A-Bration flyer earlier so we can take advantage of getting free products with purchases - whee!  Check these out in my online store at:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

Hope you are having a good summer too!  Let me know if there is anything I can help you with concerning Stampin' Up, OK? 

No comments:

Post a Comment