Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Merry & Bright Stampin' Up Online Extravaganza extended to 11:59 pm on Nov. 25!

 

 
As I was finishing up my order to take advantage of this super Stampin' Up sale, I got a notice that it has been extended for 24 hours!  What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving, as most of us are not doing our usual Thanksgiving celebrations, right?  Of course, I had share this good news with you all, and also added a few more items to my shopping cart and stock up on some basic items, like adhesives!  

This would be a good way to get a few last-minute items for Christmas gifts and stockings.... and avoid the Black Friday traffic.  I know I have been trying to get my Christmas shopping done recently since I do much of it online and I love that the items come right to either the recipient or to me - no running around involved and I can avoid being out in crowds.  Who doesn't love shopping at home and being able to watch tv, get dinner ready, do laundry, walk the pets, etc. at the same time. 

Yes, there is a 10% discount on select Stampin' Up annual catalog items - nearly all 2020–2021 Annual Catalog items are eligible for the 10% discount!  So if you still haven't gotten all the Stampin' Up products you wanted, now is the time to do it!  And don't forget to check the Clearance Rack for a couple more good sales --  You can do this in my online store right from your chair and computer:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

 I do hope you are having some kind of Thanksgiving even if it is not what you normally do, but sometimes doing something different can be fun and maybe you might even want to do it again.  I am thankful that I am well, my family is well even though they live on the other side of the country, and that you are reading my blog!  

Here are a few of the items I just ordered that are 10% off until the end of today:

SEASIDE SPRAY 1/4" (6.4 MM) METALLIC RIBBON 


 IN GOOD TASTE ELEMENTS (little wooden embellishments)

 NEUTRALS 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCK

 WATER PAINTERS 

 PURPLE 3/8" (1 CM) TRICOLOR RIBBON 

 GOLD MINI PIZZA BOXES 

 RAINBOW GLIMMER PAPER 

So take a break today from whatever you're doing and do some early Christmas shopping (maybe for you?!) in my online store! 

 https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

And have a great Thanksgiving!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment