Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Another pretty package decorated with diecuts; updates from Stampin' Up

 

Whoops, how did my two furbabies sneak into my post?!  Hah, they are always checking to see what I am doing and investigating my craft room...lol   Especially when there are lots of little bits of paper on the floor, which is what happens when I use diecuts.  I am loving diecuts and since I discovered that I could make a gift package super beautiful with them, I have been decorating the last few gifts I made with them.  It works so well when you have to send the gift through the mail too.

So here is the most recent gift I decorated for one of my daughter-in-law's birthday gift along with her card:

Here is a close-up of them:





 I guess you can tell she likes pink and purple, just like me; hence the two-toned purple flowers and pink butterflies and bows!  

I have featured the diecut here in a couple previous posts; it is called Blossoms in Bloom bundle:  The Blossoms in Bloom Bundle includes the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set and the Many Layered Blossoms Dies. Available in French. 

https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

BLOSSOMS IN BLOOM PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create depth with watercolor-look images you stamp with the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set, then cut them out using the Many Layered Blossoms Dies.
*17 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, f, g

MANY LAYERED BLOSSOMS DIES
Create and add layered flowers to your projects using the Birds & More Dies and the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set.
*6 dies
*Largest die: 5" x 4-3/8" (12.7 x 11.1 cm)
Craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.  However, you can purchase these items separately if you don't want the entire bundle - remember that with bundles, you do save $$...

Check it out in my online store, as well as the new holiday catalog - and the newest items added to the Clearance Rack!  And take a look at the new Cut & Emboss Machine too (Spend your time crafting, not cutting! The Stampin' Up! Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. Use with dies and embossing folders to easily create accents and elements for cards, scrapbook pages, party invitations, classroom projects, and more. * This machine has a wide 6" ( 15.2 cm) platform for larger dies and full-size embossing folders. Works with all Stampin' Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes 1 Base Plate, 1 Die Plate, 2 Cutting Plates, and 1 Specialty Plate. $120)

https://marynoble.stampinup.net/


 



https://marynoble.stampinup.net/




No comments:

Post a Comment