Saturday, May 23, 2020

Kindness card/thank you Stampin' Up

I love this Stampin' Up stamp set and designer paper pad and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it, which came this week.  I am sending it to a friend who does little things for me that let me know she is thinking of me...and last week she made me a mississippi mud cake!  Since she likes fashion and used to be a model, I knew these would be perfect on a thank you card for her.

Here are the Stampin' Up supplies I used that are available in my online store https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

Polka dot tulle ribbon - Dressed to impress stamp set - Best dressed designer paper - Subtle embossing folder - Garden lane designer paper (now on sale)







What is really great and convenient about the Best dressed designer paper is that you can cut out the pictures and put them on your card, which is what I did!


I embossed the greeting after I stamped it with Subtle:


And then I cut an inner envelope flap out of Garden lane designer paper so I had a matching envelope:

And of course all the colors and images match because that is how Stampin' Up coordinates their products!!

You will want to also check the Stampin' Up products that are retiring and/or on sale in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment