Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sending flowers in purple; Stampin' Up promotions



Even though I am in midst of getting ready for a clog dancing performance in a local talent show, I just had to participate in two cardmaking challenges this week with one card – one is with the card “guts” challenge my Stampin' Up upline does, and the other was with a card sketch challenge with Mojosketches #531.  When I saw the “guts” we were to work with, I immediately ordered the lovely diecut that was used!  It was the Sending Flowers Die – here is my card, and I was glad to work with purple, as it is my favorite color!! I embossed the Highland Heather paper with Scripty embossing folder.


I used sponge daubers to dab Highland Heather ink around the edges of the card (can you see the tiny pearls on the flowers and on the left of the circle?)


Here is how I cut the 1-1/2"circle so that it fit the challenge sketch requirements, after I glued the diecut to Highland Heather gingham designer paper: 


 These are the other Stampin' Up products I used to make the card: Scripty embossing folder, Highland Heather cardstock & ink, mini pearls, Timeless Tulips (greeting "hello), Perennial Essence designer paper, and Woven Thread designer paper.  You can purchase all of these in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

And here is the card sketch:

  This is the prettiest die that I have seen in the Coordination Product Release, which are products that coordinate with both the Sale-A-Bration (to March 31) and the Jan.-June mini-catalog. They especially expand on the versatility of all of them, however, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.  You can see more about them in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/


 Here is some info about this beautiful diecut:  Sending Flowers Dies #153589 Price: $27. Create your own flower die cuts using the Sending Flowers Dies. Pair the dies with the Sending You Thoughts Stamp Set for fun coordination—you can use the banner dies to cut out some of the sentiments from the stamp set. Details: * 5 dies * Largest die: 3-5/16" (10 cm) * Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine. Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cut outs with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

There are many great items in the current and upcoming Stampin’ Up promotions – besides free and coordinating products, the March 2020 paper pumpkin kit Fresh Spring Crafting, includes a FREE stamp set:  During March, Stampin’ Up is celebrating its seventh birthday—and to say thanks to everyone who has helped along the way, it is including an additional FREE stamp set with every kit. Plus, it will arrive in an exclusive, one-of-a-kind box. Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. So don’t miss out on this collectible kit! Sign up by March 10. 
Easily check out all the wonderful Stampin’ Up deals in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

  
Thanks for reading my blog, and I’m back to memorizing and practicing our clog dancing routine to a medley of Glen Miller songs and we will be wearing swing dresses!  My two furbabies aren’t crazy to hear the loud taps on the bottom of my clogging shoes lol.

https://marynoble.stampinup.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment