Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Happy November - new trimmer, birthday cards and autumn lights

Before I forget, I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up's new trimmer is now available for $25 in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

I put up some autumn outside decorations - my favorite was my little metal house:

I got some orange mini-lights and put them on flash and ran part of the string through the house, so it looks like it has orange lights inside!

Kinda neat, don't you think?!  What do you do for outside decorations?  I will leave these up until it is time for Christmas decorations - I see a few neighbors have already started to put up their Christmas decorations...

Also I just had another birthday and received some great handmade birthday cards from other Stampin' Up ladies:

This is another benefit you get when you join Stampin' Up - meet and interact with other folks who do Stampin' Up!  You can find out about joining Stampin' Up in my online store:  https://marynoble.stampinup.net/

Of course you can see what fun products Stampin' Up has too, and order them right in my online store at any time, and they will be shipped right to your house!  Hope you can join my group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment