Friday, August 9, 2019

A bunch of butterflies! A retirement card with Stampin' Up

Who doesn't love butterflies?!  There is sooo much you can do with butterfly diecuts, stamps, papers, etc.  I had to make a retirement card for a dancer friend and rather than do a typical retirement card, I went with a creative retirement theme, since retirement means relaxation, right?!  

Stampin' Up has some beautiful butterfly products so thought they would be perfect for a free-spirited relaxation theme card, and since I really love the Butterfly Beauty diecuts and the cards I have seen posted with it, I "cased" one I had seen.  Here is my card:

The greeting says Relax Your Way and the card uses metallics.  This color is Mango with copper; here are a few closeups:



Since there were several other dancers who would be signing the card, I wanted to make sure there would be enough room  inside, so I put the card on a larger piece of vanilla cardstock.  I save card envelopes I get from mailings, so made sure I  had an envelope that it would fit into first.  I then put the card on a black designer paper and then on another designer paper.  The mango colored designer paper on the back is from the See A Silhouette suite, and here is the butterfly beauty diecut:


These Stampin' Up products are available in my online store (some that are retired, are no longer available...sorry):  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

If you like butterflies, here are a few more of the current Stampin' Up butterfly products:

Beautiful Day stamp set (isn't that flower gorgeous?!)

Butterfly Gala stamp set

Springtime Impressions Diecut

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Using these Stampin' Up products, here are some of the projects you can 
make with them:





Get your butterfly items now in my online store!  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment