Thursday, March 1, 2018

March blog hop - SaleABrations!



Welcome to the March 2018 blog hop with Di's Country Inkers!  Our theme this month is Sale-A-Bration – this promotion ends March 31, so we wanted to give it a final highlight!  Here is my project:


These are the Stampin’ Up products I used for my card: 


·       Heartfelt Blooms (you can get this beautiful stamp set free in the Sale-a-brations catalog!) – ever since I saw this on a card, I have been wanting to use it.  This special stamp has an interesting story to it:  A beautiful, photographic bouquet in a gorgeous vintage look, it’s a one-step stunner for all your projects!  Stamp in one color or stamp in a neutral color and color in your favorite shades. 

The new Distinktive stamp lays down the ink at different opacities which gives the finished image more depth. DistINKtive is a patent-pending stamp production process that creates photo realistic style stamps; for this stamp the artists actually styled a bouquet of flowers and photographed it to create the image. Then the manufacturing facility turned the image into rubber. The result is this stamp. I found when I stamped it, it came out clear and beautiful; the pictures do not do it justice!!  Since it is in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, it is only available until March 31, so be sure you get yours now.

·       1/4” white organza ribbon which I dyed with perfect plum inkpad to match the perfect plum flower and cardstock (Occasions catalog)
·       Petal pair embossing folder (Occasions catalog)
·       Waterfront stamp set – greeting “Love never gives up” (Occasions)
·       Elegant Eggplant cardstock on which I embossed the greeting
·       Pearls
Scallop circle punch

You can get all of these Stampin’ Up products I used in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/
SaleABrations ends March 31th. The Occasions catalog runs until the end of May.






Please go through all the creative blogs ahead and see all the wonderful creations from everyone.  At the end of this post you'll see the next blog hopper - click on that link and go to her blog.  And you can do the same for every blog until you get to the end.  Don’t forget to click on the Next button at the bottom of my post to continue on the hop with the next beautiful blog and creations! 

The next blog you will hop to is:
Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com

 Thanks for stopping by!
Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers:
Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com


Card was “cased” from Mary Fish

3 comments:

  1. I love the floral embossing on the side with that gorgeous stamped flower. Great design, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I love that embossing folder with that set. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp set, and the colors you used on it. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete