Friday, January 5, 2018

Brusho Butterfly card - new Stampin' Up catalogs




Alert!!  New Stampin' Up catalogs:  Occasions and Sale-A-Bration!!  



You can see them in my online store - I used products from them for my brusho butterfly card I posted earlier this week:


These are the Stampin' Up items I used:

Beautiful Day stamp set  

Brusho (red and blue)  I just spritzed water on watercolor paper, then dropped the brusho on, or blended the brusho with an aqua painter


Picture Perfect Party designer paper

I also used a large pearl, white embossing powder and crochet trim.


Since I made this card for a swap, I had to make a total of 8 cards - with the brusho each card turned out different!  Here are the cards; which ones do you like?  It was sooo fun playing with brusho, but it was a little messy lol


I embossed the butterfly on the watercolor paper in white first, then shook the brusho on - first the red and then the blue.









The heavier watercolor paper was perfect for using brusho; I used the heat embosser to help dry the ink and flatten the paper somewhat.


Stampin' Up has a video on the brusho that you can view on their site, as well as videos on some of the new products, so be sure you check them out.  Here are a couple more projects that Stampin' Up shared:


If you join as a demonstrator, you will always receive previews, catalogs, and discounts on new products!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment