Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November blog hop!

 It’s that time of the year that seems to go by super fast and has several holidays one right after another, isn’t it?!  Welcome to this month’s blog hop with Di's Country Inkers!  Our blog hop theme this month is Thanksgiving/Thankful/Thank You.  Here is my project:




I love using metallic and copper is my favorite; so when I saw a card by Mike Funke using copper, I just had to “case” it (Copy And Share Everything)!
Besides the copper foil paper, I used black glimmer paper, the garden trellis embossing folder, the leaf punch, copper trim, black rhinestones, and Painted Harvest stamp set (greeting).  The copper foil really reflects the light, so here are a few more pictures of my card:




You will want to be sure to look at the new holiday catalog to get ideas for Christmas!….You can get all of the Stampin’ Up products I used in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

The next blog you will hop to is:


Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com

Enjoy her awesome project and the rest of the bloggers' designs as well, and thanks for stopping by!

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice - gotta love the Copper Foil Paper! Thanks for hopping with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the bling of the foil and glitter!!

    ReplyDelete