Monday, May 1, 2017

May blog hop - Mother's Day project


Welcome to this month’s blog hop with Di's Country Inkers!  Our blog hop theme this month is Mother’s Day/florals.  Here is my project:


 I used the Beautiful You stamp set, and instead of just a Mother’s Day card, I had some pretty little frames, so I designed an insert for it. I plan on printing off the greeting, Happy Mother’s Day, since I can use my laptop to make it just the right size for the frame that way.  Here are a couple more pictures of it:




You can get all of the Stampin’ Up products I used in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/
These items will only be available until the end of this month, since the current Stampin’ Up catalogs will be retiring!

The next blog you will hop to is:



Enjoy her awesome project and the rest of the bloggers' designs as well, and thanks for stopping by!

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:



3 comments:

  1. I love it, and I love the little frame. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, Mary! Thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete