I wanted a share a great project made with items from Stampin' Up's newest catalog, Occasions, and Sale-a-bration flyer - so fun and easy to make! You can look at the catalog and flyer in my online store and purchase the items to make it there...
|Light 'Em Up Card (3" x 3")|
StampsBalloon Bash Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock: 3" x 3", 1-7/8" x 3", and 1-1/2" x 2-3/4"
Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers/Mossy Meadow
Brights Stampin' Write Markers/Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango
Regals Stampin' Write Markers/Crushed Curry, Night of Navy
Subtles Stampin' Write Markers/Calypso Coral
Accessories & Tools
7" of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine
- Ink the candles image using Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, and Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Markers. Stamp the candle image on a piece of 1-1/2" x 2-3/4" Whisper White Cardstock.
- Ink the "Light 'em up!" image with Night of Navy ink and stamp beneath the candles image.
- Cut the stamped Whisper White Cardstock into a banner shape.
- Adhere the banner to a piece of 1-7/8" x 3" Whisper White Cardstock, then adhere it to a piece of 3" x 3" Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Staple Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine to the cardstock and Designer Series Paper and tie a bow.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White card.