Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mini muslin bags are cute - Stamp and stuff



 The mini-muslin bags that you can get in Stampin' Up's holiday catalog are waaay cute, and you can stamp right  on them!  You get 8 bags for $9.95 - they are 100% cotton with drawstring closure. 4" x 5-1/2".

You must have some little special trick or treaters you will be seeing on Halloween!  I used to make up special treat bags for some of my neighbors' children when they came trick or treating, and even decorate the front door.

I will send you the directions to make this darling bag with any order you place in my online Stampin' Up store between now and Halloween!

 Or you could "bundle" the bags and save:  Create a unique advent calendar with the coordinating Morning Post Numbers Stamp Set. Both for $23.95.


 The would be great for stocking stuffers or thank you favors, gifts for co-workers; maybe even dog/cat treats to a dog/cat owner -I am going to use a couple to "stuff" money inside them, so my sons will have something to open on Christmas day lol!


No sewing required, just stamp, embellish, and stuff!  
Place your order today and get the project directions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment