Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shimmery silver Christmas card swaps for Convention 2013 Silver Anniversary


 I wanted to share some pictures I took while I was making my Stampin' Up convention swaps for the 25th silver anniversary - of course I had to use the silver glimmer paper and silver ink, as well as a rhinestone!
 Since I made my swaps while we were in the RV, the lighting for my pictures was not good and there was an awful glare - ugh.

 Here are some more pictures....despite the bad lighting, I think you can see what I did...pistachio pudding ruffle trim behind the greeting...


 Silver borders too and the Alphabeticized stamp - covered the ABC part with my silver framelits and tree.



 Use quite a bit of dimensionals as well - the tree was stamped with both silver and pistachio ink.


 I swiped illuminate over the card as well - my camera does not like all the shininess of my card!


Even my computer scanner didn't like all the sparkliness of my card - it was much prettier in real life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment