Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekly card sketch challenge Papercrafts Crew-One year anniversary!


Time for another card sketch design challenge!  And it's been one whole year that Stampin Queens, now Papercraft Crew, has been started - Happy Anniversary!! 

Above is this week's card sketch design, posted at:

 Here is my card I designed using Stampin Up's My Digital Studio - not only can you try it out for free for a month (great for those who like using computers and digital photos), but the newest My Digital Studio version is now available with lots of awesome additions!

Here are some of the cards that the design team came up - if you go to the link for Papercraft Crew you can see more of the cards and join along!  Lots of current, new, digital items used on the cards that you can get ideas from...





Check out the card design challenge for this week here; hope you can play along!

If you enjoy using your computer/laptop for your photos and want to do more in a creative way, check out the free My Digital Studio site at:  www.mydigitalstudio.net - 75 new additions to it, including .svg files for products like Cricut, as well as Instagrams, templates, and digital kits you can buy and instantly download!! 

Don't you just love shopping that is quick, painless, and immediate gratification?? (hmmm, maybe that is an "addiction!?" lol)  Find out more at http://mydigitalstudio.net/software

Check out my newest offer when you join my Stampin Up Team on the side of my blog.

Have a great weekend - thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment