Sunday, December 30, 2012

A couple more Christmas presents for dog lovers


 Here are a couple more Christmas gifts I made for our furbaby's dog agility instructors - you can see the little dog touches I added to personalize them for dog lovers!  
First is a block picture frame...


 I stamped and watercolored 2 pictures of a little boy with his dog; then popped them up on top of each other. Thanks to my hubby who helped me with the fussy cutting!


Here is a 2013 calendar that I put a piece of dog designer scrapbooking paper into one of the sections.  I also used a dog paw print clip to hold the months together.





Of course I had to have  doggy Christmas decorations, and even Christmas decorations for our furbabies' cages!

 




I'm sure I'm not the only one who puts out Christmas towels and paper towels with Christmas designs on them!





And we got our Aflac ducks for 2012 that we get every year as well - a pair of the little ones and one big one... A F L A C !





 Hope you had an awesomely great Christmas!!




No comments:

Post a Comment