It's time for another great card sketch design challenge #41 with Paper Craft Crew! If you like doilies, then this card sketch challenge is for you!
The Paper Craft Crew has really outdone themselves with their cards - love, love, love every one of them - not that I am very partial to doilies though LOL! Take a look!
If you don't have any paper doilies to use, you could make your own using the papercraft technique where you fold a square up so that is becomes a triangle and then cut your own design holes and unfold - remember doing this when you wanted to cut your own snowflakes?!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week:
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of the post at http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2013/05/08/pcccs-4-card-sketch-2/. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS041.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Voting ends on Friday, May 17, 2013 at 12 NOON EST.