Friday, May 10, 2013

Card making class this weekend - reverse masking butterfly stamp




This is one of the cards we will be making in my monthly card making class on Sunday.  It uses a large background stamp by Stampin' Up, as well as Stampin' Up's owl punch and beautiful butterflies bigz die.  The technique we will be doing to make this card is reverse masking with a diecut template.  Aren't the little heart and pearls in the middle of the butterfly just the perfect touches?

This card was featured in a recent Stampin' Success issue which is the newsletter that is exclusive for all Stampin' Up demonstrators.  When you join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator for $99, this is one of the benefits you receive!  I am running a special when you join as a Stampin' Up demonstrator with me - on the side of my blog is a picture of the Stampin' Up trimmer you will get free from me, along with my monthly cards!

There is still room for you to come to my class this Sunday and make 3 cards with envelopes - just give me a call or send me an email, OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment