Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mothers' day! Stampin' Up retiring products

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, etc. out there! Even if you don't have human children, you might be a furbaby mother, and that counts too!  A little present for you above :-)

Actually, it is the gift I sent my mother this week, along with a special card I made her.


Since my mother likes Audrey Hepburn, I used a Hero Arts stamp for her card.  There is a combination of mostly Stampin' Up products on the card.  There is only until the end of the month to purchase retiring products from the Stampin' Up catalogs, so you will want to get them now in my online store!  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/promotions





You can check out the Eastern Palace Suite that will be in the new Stampin' Up catalog in my online store too:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/promotions


Hope you have a great Mother's Day - we are going to a buffet dinner - yummy and I think I might hear from both of my sons too...


No comments:

Post a Comment