Friday, April 21, 2017

Craft room update on dresser



I have been busy with Stampin' Up's end of the year promotions, most recently that the retirement list is out -- you can see the list in my online store, (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/promotions) and the final day for items on it is May 31.  So if there are any products you must have, this is the time to purchase them.  There will be a few price increases too...So in-between re-arranging my craft room and a visit over Easter from my oldest son from N.C., it has been busy.  Did you have a visit from the Easter bunny?!

While working in my craft room, I realize I never posted the final pictures of my large dresser that I made over in white shabby chic back in 2011. The dresser originally looked like this:

Back in August 2011, I made the dresser over so it matched my craft room, which is white and light blue shabby chic and you can see posts about the distressing process (https://doggandponyshow.blogspot.com/2011/08/part-2-large-craft-room-dresser.html).  And now it looks like this:






Did you see the first picture at the beginning of this post?  It's a little french label that I got off of The Graphic Fairy and I rubbed it with light blue chalk and mounted it on black paper so it would match my craft room theme!


You can read my other postings back in August 2011 where I also shared my makeovers of other items for my craft room as well as items I used to complete and decorate my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment