Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March blog hop Sale-A-Bration


Welcome to this month’s blog hop with Di's Country Inkers! Here in Mesa, Arizona we had a little hail storm and I took a few pictures!




Our blog hop theme this month is the end of Sale-A-Bration, so we are using several of those products.  Since I have a wedding in our family coming up, I made a wedding card. I had fun making it with some Stampin’ Up items I have been saving to use for a special card:    





The Stampin’ Up products I used were:
Gold foil
Sunshine wishes thinlits
Pearls
Metallic ribbon combo
Detailed floral thinlits
Falling in Love designer paper
Very vanilla cardstock and satin ribbon ¼”
Gold metallic thread  (used to tie the middle of the bow)
Gold sequin trim
Lace doily

I based my design on the Less is More #317 Sketch 19:



 You can get all of the Stampin’ Up products used in my online store, including free items from Sale-A-Bration (which ends March 31, so be sure to gets yours soon!):  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/




The next blog you will hop to is:
 


Enjoy her awesome project and the rest of the bloggers' designs as well, and thanks for stopping by!

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:
  
Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com







5 comments:

  1. Weddings are such joyful events! They will love your beautiful card!! I was surprised at how soft and flexible that ribbon is! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a beautiful card, and I'm sure the bride and groom loved it! Thanks for hopping with us - I always enjoy your projects. Sure hope it's not hailing when I visit in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the family wedding coming up - hope it's a wonderful and joy-filled time for everyone! Your card is lovely, so elegant and very pretty. A little more empty space is needed for it to be truly Clean and Simple, but it really looks gorgeous - thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and shiny card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, and I don't think we got hail..I was not home so I am not sure. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails