Sunday, February 12, 2017

A little piece of Arizona for you

With some of you in the midst of snowstorms/blizzards, I thought I would share some of the "hot" items from Arizona that Stampin' Up sells to warm you up - mainly cactus and succulents.   See  some of the cute projects above you can make with the cactus and succulents products which are sold in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Here are the cactus products (birthday fiesta):




How cute is that llama too?!

Here are the succulents products (Oh so succulent):






We have both cactus outside and succulent plants inside; good thing they don't require much maintenance as I really don't have a green thumb, although I have tried!  I must remind you of the Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration (free products with each $50 order)...Stampin' Up has added several new products to the Sale-a-bration promotion; check it out in my online store!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day, where ever you are....


No comments:

Post a Comment