Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jan. 2017 blog hop - Happy New Year!





Welcome to this month’s blog hop with Di's Country Inkers!   
And Happy New Year 2017!! 
 Our theme is the new Stampin’ Up catalogs, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration, where you can earn free products with a $50 order!  Here are the cards that I came up with, which are calendar cards that I sent with some of my Christmas cards:
 



 Since there were 2 colors (calypso color and Bermuda bay) to the designer paper I used (Cupcakes & Carousels), I made a few of each color.  The stamp set, High Tide, will also be in the upcoming Occasions catalog.


 
Here are a few more pictures of how this calendar card was put together.  I designed it so it would fit in an envelope to be mailed (needs 2 stamps).  It is based on the calendar card that I posted earlier this week.





 



You can order all of the Stampin' Up items I used in my online store:  
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/


The next blog you will hop to is:

http://www.stampingwithdi.com
 

Enjoy her awesome project and the rest of the bloggers' designs as well, and thanks for stopping by!

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:
Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com






4 comments:

  1. Darling idea Mary!! Never would have thought to put that stamp with that paper, but it is perfect!! It looks like rays of the setting sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Mary, and that DSP is perfect for the light house. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your calendars, Mary! I just might have to get this set now... Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these calendars Mary! Great idea! Fun blog hop.

    ReplyDelete